Please read this entire privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) carefully before using our website:
This Privacy Notice describes how Invasystems Inc. USA and its subsidiaries and affiliates that link to this Privacy Notice (“Invasystems,” “our,” “us” or “we”) may collect, use and share information about you (“Personal Information”) and what privacy choices we may offer you when you use our Services.
By accessing the Website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information Collection and Use
Through your access to our website, we may collect Personal Information from you if you choose to provide it, including without limitation:
- Your name, email, username, phone number, company and address, (“Contact Information”);
- Pages viewed, browser type, operating system (“OS”), Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and device information (collectively, “Analytical Information”);
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Customer Service: We may use your Contact Information to receive and respond to your questions about products, services or warranties and to communicate with you about surveys. To address your questions, we may also request your industry.
- Feedback: We may use your username, email address, products purchased, and other user-generated content you may provide when you rate and review our products.
- Analytics: When you use the Services, we automatically collect and use Analytical Information in order for us to continually improve your experience with our Services and to target marketing and advertising to you.
- Marketing: We may use your Personal Information to determine what products may be of interest to you, provide you with marketing communications (unless you have opted out of such communications) and to conduct market research. We may also use information you provide us, including your industry, whether you own our product, experience with our products, and user-generated content, for these marketing purposes.
- Location-Based Services: We may use your current location, provided address and/or zip code to provide you the location of the retailer of our products or other appropriate information.
We may also use your Personal Information in other ways that are consistent with the above-described purposes and to otherwise administer our websites and provide our Services to you.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free, so it is not possible to guarantee absolute security. You must protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared
computer. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us by email at email@example.com
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies and embedded scripts) to help provide you with a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more efficient;
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, account login information);
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our website, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We only share your Personal Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Invasystems as described below.
- Affiliates and Third Parties. We may share your Personal Information with Invasystems’s affiliates and other companies worldwide, including our unaffiliated partners, service providers. By accessing our website, registering for an account or service with us, or otherwise providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to this transfer of your Personal Information worldwide as provided in this Privacy. This Privacy Notice does not govern unaffiliated third-party websites or any other website that does not link to this Privacy Notice.
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include locational services, analyzing website or mobile application usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, contests/surveys administration, marketing services, social commerce and media services (e.g., Facebook, ratings, reviews, forums). Third-party service providers receive your Personal Information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Personal Information for any other purposes.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We will use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, including without limitation:
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence, to comply with legal processes and to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please write to us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Unless otherwise noted, any changes we make to this Privacy Notice will become effective immediately once posted on this page. Your continued use of the Services following any changes to this Privacy Notice indicates your consent to the practices described in the revised Privacy Notice.